Can I set different wallpapers for different chats on GBWhatsApp?

Got a beauty you're proud of? Share it with the world!
sandhiya

Can I set different wallpapers for different chats on GBWhatsApp?

Post by sandhiya »

GBWhatsApp, you have the ability to set different wallpapers for different chats, allowing you to customize the appearance of each conversation. This feature allows you to personalize your chats and make them visually appealing.

To set different wallpapers for different chats on GBWhatsApp, follow these steps:

Open GBWhatsApp on your device.
Go to the chat screen and select the chat for which you want to set a custom wallpaper.
Once you are in the chat, tap on the three-dot menu icon at the top right corner of the screen.
From the menu that appears, select "Wallpaper" or a similar option.
You will be presented with different wallpaper options to choose from.
Browse through the available wallpapers and select the one you want to set as the background for that particular chat.
Once you have selected the wallpaper, confirm your choice by tapping on the "Set Wallpaper" or similar button.
By following these steps, you can set a unique wallpaper for each chat on GB WhatsApp, allowing you to differentiate and personalize your conversations.

WilburReyes

Re: Can I set different wallpapers for different chats on GBWhatsApp?

Post by WilburReyes »

Yes, because this is not the traditional whatsapp version, it is an improved version of gbwhatsapp, so it has many features to increase user experience. In addition, whatsapp APK Mod versions have other appropriate features.

Return to “Showcase”